One of the brightest hotspots emerging in the overseas property market has to be Turkey. Property prices are expected to rise if Turkey joins the EU as expected and as the market is in its initial stages of development, similar to Spain 5-10 years ago, value for money is currently excellent. With tourism increasing drastically year on year, Turkey is experiencing a level of International exposure never before seen and this exposure is having a snowball effect creating more tourist interest and more demand for Turkish property. Turkish property is expected to appreciate in Beach areas by as much as 50% initially and then over the next two to three years 100%.
The Internatıonal Property Investment Network has selected Turkey as one of its chosen locations to offer ınvestment opportunıtıes to its members. There are many reasons for this which you can see in our Turkey investment research section and find out about the natural and economic reasons why Turkey is set to offer investors such excellent investment growth.
Investors looking at Turkey generally have a similar investment strategy. With EU inclusion possible well within the next ten years and a tourist industry that is booming and expanding at a rapid rate, Turkey offers investors a chance to invest early in potentially very strong market. Most Turkey property investors will look to buy quality property in quality locations now whilst property prices are as low as they will be and then use this investment to generate strong rental yields operating a "buy to let" strategy benfitting from the huge demand for well positioned Turkish property over the next few years. This will allow the market to mature and property values to appreciate, with EU inclusion being a huge added bonus as this would also add value to property investments in Turkey.
Investment Property turkey- Economic
- * Excellent capital growth predictions of around 25% per annum
* It has been estimated by many professionals in the field of property investment that the capital growth anticipated for properties in Bodrum area over the next 2 years is in the region of 40-50 %
* Istanbul chosen as the top real estate development market by Urban Land Institute/Pricewaterhouse Coopers
* Turkey is just entering the EU process which means there is still another 5-10 years of European investors interest in property with EU inclusion estimated before 2015.
* Turkey is just at the beginning of a property boom
* Turkish economy is very strong with 5.5% GDP growth in 2005
* You can still find excellent front line properties for excellent value for money with high capital growth probability
* Over 25 million tourists visit Turkey each year boosting the property market and creating strong "buy to let" possibilities
* Huge golf tourism evolving in Antalya which will make any investment more valuable
* Turkey offers a modern infrastructure
* 22nd largest economy of the World
* Convertible currency (Turkish Lira)
* Turkey is considered to be a highly dynamic country by the World Trade organisation
* Land prices are on the increase
* No capital gains tax after 4 years